Thursday, October 05, 2006

Three Men in a Boat

Well, my friend had bought this book and therefore I had a lucky chance to go through it. We had a passage from this book in our academic course and I had thoroughly enjoyed the passage. So I did never hesitate the opportunity which my friend's moment of discretion had provided me. And I gulped down the whole book in a single day. And so much did I like it that I was hell bent on owning one. Last week was my lucky day for I fulfilled my dream. Currently I am re-reading the same book all over again and my fits of laughter and level of enjoyment is still undiminished. I salute Jerome K. Jerome for this excellent reminisces. Might not please the purists as an excellent piece of literature but is wholly enjoyable. More so for it is completely void of romance and is closer to life.

No comments: