Tuesday, March 17, 2009

For Olive

The summer sunshine fills the air,
The morning breeze freshens up the Earth, so fair;
I lie awake, my mind full of pleasing thoughts
That in my dreams my lady love brought!

The ruby Sun glows bright
and white feathers nowhere to be seen;
Under the yonder tree, I lie dreaming,
As my lady love runs through the meadows so green.

The tired Sun drools to rest,
The birds fly back to their nests,
I wake as my lady love smiles at me
Her lovely touch is so enchanting to feel!

The Moon smiles cheerily in the dark sky,
and the world is covered in a fairy glow;
I feel the sweet fragrance of my love
as she dances away the night, so slow.

The Stars twinkle in the sky,
as pearls on her white velvety gown;
My lady love again fills my dreams
For Olive, my love is only my own.

Should I pray to Heaven, Thank Him
for the love that is mine; I believe,
I know, I have all the Shine,
For my love, my Olive, will only be mine.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: