Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Charlie Chaplin's Gold Rush

I am not a great connoisseur of movies, but do enjoy animations and the humorous one. I am a great fan of Charlie Chaplin, and have been collecting his movies for quite some time now. I however, like his full-length productions, not the slapstick episodes. My all time favourite is City Lights. I feel I have garnered quite a big and good collection, but one - Gold Rush - was missing! Alas! Till now, that is.

Quite a few of my friends do know about my obsession with Charlie Chaplin. I remember Siddhartha had once requested me to get Gold Rush for him. He used to enjoy Chaplin's movies, and we along with many other friends have spent many hours in our hostel rooms allowing the great-little master mesmerize us with his art. Who cared whether we had a end-semester exam the next morning!

Thank God! At last I have managed to get hold of a copy of Gold Rush. And thanks to RapidShare as well, that allows me to share my booty with my dear friends. So here's the link to the files! Sit back and enjoy with a cuppa of what-not!


The files can be joined using HJSplit.

No comments: