Sunday, June 06, 2010

The General

This is my first post where I am going to provide links to movies which I have uploaded. I recently watched The General starring Buster Keaton, and I liked it a lot. I read up reviews about the movie, and its start and it sure is a all-time classic. Many reviewers claim that "The General" is one of the best comedy movies ever made. Even otherwise, this movie ranks highly in popularity in various movie surveys. So you know, its a must watch!

I thought, Why not share it with my friends, many of whom are crazy about good movies. So here's the link to the files I posted on RapidShare. Go, Grab it!


I have split the file using HJSplit, which is quite a powerful and popular splitter-joiner. The file can be found at http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/. Nice thing is that both Windows and Linux versions are available, otherwise you can use the jar file also.

1 comment:

Yani said...

Got to see it soon!!!